- Complete the site plan and the entire permit process for you
- Have a crew on the job site within 10 days of the receipt of the permit
- Be responsible for any sub-contractor work agreed upon:
- Garage doors
- Heating system
- Interior finish
- Keep you informed of the progress of the building project
- Pour the concrete floor during construction not after—this means you will have a floor with a better overall finish and there will not be concrete splatter all over the inside of your building
- Make sure that your building gets the final inspections and occupancy permit
- Offer quick response time to your questions and needs (no need to have a committee meeting)
C-N-R IS A LOCAL COMPANY:
- Our home is Kimberly, Idaho
- We support many community activities, including youth sports
- Based in Kimberly, ID, not based outside of the Magic Valley
- Most materials are purchased locally
- Everybody that is part of C-N-R lives in the Magic Valley, that includes the owners and the employees
- Engineering is completed by local engineers who are familiar with local conditions, making sure that your new building will meet local building codes
C-N-R IS A LEADER IN BETTER BUILDING PRACTICES:
- We use the latest in insulation technology with a radiant barrier.
- Buildings will have 2”x6” girts 24” on center, not 2”x4” on 30” centers.
- Your building will have 2”x6” purlins (roof members) 24” on center, not 2”x4” on 24” centers.
- The trusses will have the capability of supporting a ceiling, allowing you to add a ceiling at a later time. Load is always 30-7-10.
- Steel building panels are attached with screws, not nails.
- Every job has an owner on site during construction of your building managing the crew.
- C-N-R will clean up the trash. The only thing left on your site is a building and not all of the construction scrap and trash.
Our services do not end with the completion of your building; we want you to recommend us to your neighbors and friends.
CONTACT US TODAY